All of our drivers are self-employed and some are shareholders in Zoom so they have an interest and stake in the company. They are all Worthing Borough Council licensed Hackney Carriage and Private Hire drivers (See Licensing
). We do not employ drivers from outside of the Worthing Borough.
They adhere to a strict code of practice and disciplinary procedures.
- All drivers will display a badge with the Worthing Borough Councils licence number and expiry date.
- All drivers are fully insured as required by Worthing Borough Council with Public Liability insurance.
- All drivers have an enhanced DBS check as required by Worthing Borough Council.
- All drivers observe the regulations as set out by Worthing Borough Council.
- All drivers will be of smart appearance and ensure personal hygiene.
- All drivers will ensure that the vehicles are clean and tidy inside and out.
- Our drivers will be courteous and helpful as possible.
- Our drivers will take customers by the shortest / cheapest / and most practical route possible
In addition to the above, all Zoom drivers have passed a knowledge test set by Worthing Borough Council and have a certificate of medical fitness and some have passed a GNVQ in Customer Care.